Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It's a Party! #165


Welcome to the party!

This just happens to be an extra special edition of It's a Party. Because the 4th of July is this Friday and I'm sure everyone is going to be busy, this little ol' party is going to last through the weekend.

That's right, you've got from now until Sunday night to link up your latest and greatest! You can come back as many times as you like and I would even welcome you to come back and share how you spent the holiday if you want.

I haven't been doing a whole lot of crafting this week. I've spent most of my time cleaning and trying to figure out what we all are going to eat on Friday. 

Have a fun and safe 4th!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


5 comments:

Ana Lopes said...

Thanks so much for the great party!
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Sarah Shelly said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I love this party.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thak you for the fun party Princess. Have a wonderful 4th. of July holiday.
FABBY

Judy said...

Thanks for hosting a fun party. I hope you stop by my blog and share a project on my linkup party. Have a great day! :)

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! Thanks for hosting such a great party. Please come and party with us. We would be tickled to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy 4th! Lou Lou Girls