Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It's a Party! #134


I normally would be posting features now and starting the party later this afternoon. But with tomorrow being Thanksgiving and I'm sure we all have a million things to get done today, I'm starting the party early this week and will do double features next week.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!






Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

5 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

Well, I guess I am the early bird. I will be back over during breaks in cleaning to browse the links. Thank you for hosting!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Have a wonderful Tksgiving dear Terri with all your family!
Thanks for the fun party today.
FABBY

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Tuula McPhee said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Tuula :)
http://www.thriftyrebel.com

Mindi Carwin said...

Thank you so much for the party have a happy Thanksgiving!