Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It's a Party! #121


Hello party people! I'm so glad you're here!

I'm trying so hard to get in the mood for Fall and thinking I should start on some Fall projects, but good ol' Missouri weather has decided to go into full blown summer mode now. When it should be cooling down a little, it's been 100 degrees all week! 

It's kind of hard to think about leaves changing colors, pumpkins, etc., but I'm trying.

If you missed this morning's features, they're Here.

Now let's see what you all have been up to this past week.






Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

11 comments:

Alice Emma Thompson said...

Thanks so much for the party - still very sunny here in London & meant to be continuing throughout September!

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

It's been so hot! I heard it's supposed to be bitterly cold this winter. Oy! Thanks for hosting!

Gina Wamsley said...

I'm feeling your pain here in MO too! I was enjoying those 70's! Thanks for hosting!
Gina

Raven J. said...

Thank you for hosting such a great link party!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Hi, Terri! I did not realize you live in Missouri! I am in Arkansas. We are practically neighbors! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Marcy Knopf said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Have a wonderful day! =) Marcy @ day2day SuperMom

Shelia said...

Thank you for hosting your party and hope you're doing well.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Jill Shepherd said...

Thanks for hosting Terri! As it cools down for you, it warms up for us! Not as hot as where you are yet though! :) Enjoy the last of your week!

Crystelle Boutique said...

What a fab party, Terri!! Thanks loads for hosting.... :)

Have a happy Thursday,
hugs x Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a happy weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Mareli Lim-Evora Dabi said...

Thank you so much for hosting and sharing.I brought my Leche Flan.Have a great weekend.