Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's a Party! #117


I'm so sorry I completely forgot about posting features this morning. I've been up to my eyeballs in cucumbers today making pickles. I use this simple, but delicious recipe that my mom always used. We're getting lots of cucumbers so I'll be able to make and stock up a lot of these little beauties this year!

Anyway, I'll do a double feature next week and for now, let's get this party started.






Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

10 comments:

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Poppy said...

Pickling season is here...one of the many reasons I love summer! Thanks for hosting! Hugs,Poppy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh how fun Princess, you are pickling! Enjoy your summer and that's it! Thanks for the terrific party! Big hugs,
FABBY

Shelia Williamson said...

Hi Terri! Thank you for hosting your fun party.
be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Hooray for home grown cucumbers! Please tell us more about the pickles! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Marcy Knopf said...

Love the party! Thanks again for hosting =) Marcy @ day2day SuperMom

Krystie said...

Thanks for hosting a fab party! Just became a blog lovin follower, I'd be honored if you followed back!

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for hosting!

Garden Chef said...

Hi Terri, thanks for the link up!

Jeanie Whitworth said...

Hi Terri, I have really enjoyed following your blog over the last year after your telling me about it at Jared's wedding. I made these pickles last night since I had a bunch of cucumbers just the right size from the garden. What is the shelf life for these? Say hello to Greg and Brandon from Matt and Jeanie.